Sunday, February 11, 2007

Deja Vu

"Time flies. Time waits for no man. Time heals all wounds. All any of us wants is more time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go. Time." - Meredith Grey

It's been more than 3 months already, and I must say that sometimes it still feels as if it just happened yesterday. I take 1 step forward, and then take 2 steps back. I don't want to push myself into becoming anything that I know I don't want to be. I have made my choice before, and until now that is the same choice that I am making - whether or not that choice is the best for me.

Who knows what time will unravel. I would rather let it go on by itself than commit a bigger mistake. I want things to be perfectly laid out, and not half baked nor too mature. At this point, being sure is not just a commodity but a need. So if time will be kind to me, it will lead me to its true intentions. No mistakes, no regrets, no what ifs.

No comments: