Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Some People Just Are.. Grrr..

It's hard to tell a story when you know that there's even the slightest chance the person you're going to tell the story about might come across what you've written. But I am just so fed up with you trying to bring me down into your miserable life of a recluse. I won't stay like this forever and definitely not ever going to be like your basket case self. Rarely do I get ticked off but you've rubbed in my situation for the nth freaking time, and I hate it. How can you not be more compassionate? I am not as strong as how you make me out to be, sometimes there are just some things that should be left alone, if you get what I mean. My nerves are not as numb as yours so just please back off. Shut up when you know it's not going to do anybody good. Just keep your misery to your self, because I will never share your demise with you. Grrrr.

No comments: