Monday, February 19, 2007

What's Your Feng Soup?

Since the Chinese New Year came up, we had to do an activity for the category that I handle - which is soups. We wanted to relate our Chinese Soups in line with the celebration, so one of the things we did was to activate a redemption. Normally during redemptions you would get free gifts, products, etc. However the redemption activity we did was something more special than that. We gave away free feng shui consultation, by no less than professional geomancers like Chat Alejandro.

And of course being adventurous when it comes to things like this, I tried 2 of them while doing my trade check :) Basically, what they said about 2007 was that it's going to be a good year for me. Because it came from two different geomancers at different places and time, of course I had to believe them. But yeah saying that it's going to be a good year is easy right. Wait till you hear one more thing that they BOTH told me (note that these two instances happened separately).

The geomancers said that it is possible that I am going to meet someone in 2007, get proposed to before the year ends, and get married next year! For crying out loud, next year? Hahaha. Well talk about coincidence. I just laughed out loud when I first heard it. But hearing it the second time? Well that gave me the creeps.

They both told me some more similar things.. But I think I'd rather not share that information. I'll just have to keep them to myself.

Anyway if you are born a Rooster, your best direction would be Southeast. So when you do meditation, or when you sleep, or when you play mah jong or poker, etc it wouldn't hurt to always face the Southeast. You never know, this might be where your luck will come from :)

3 comments:

me said...

jaqi!! care to spill!?!?! and take note of the word "possible" dear, meaning there exist the possibility that it wouldn't happen...but who cares about that!hhhmm, i think it's someone you've known for a long time already.kasi bakit kabilis? hahaha!!you know who i am referring to (wink,wink)
SOUTHEAST?? ano ba yan? i am so geographically challenged, North, South, East and West are the same to me!!

** dreambeliever ** said...

Haha. Actually, hindi sinabi na possible eh.. I was the one who used that word lang :p Kasi naman masyadong presumptuous diba?? It's like they were so sure about it, and that's something that I don't think anybody mortal can be so sure of! Hahaha. No eh, someone I'm going to meet pa lang daw, and someone a friend will introduce to me. Someone very stable in his career, and someone in banking or anything that involves holding money. And besides, whoever you are referring to has been stricken off the record! Haha. It's like super wala na talaga sa akin yun. Non-existent na siya sa life ko. Hahaha!!
Get a compass dear! You never know it might help, right?? Meron pang romance direction, I forgot lang which but don't worry I'll let you know. I have a copy at home :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.